Friday, March 03, 2006

Monster-dudes

Hi there! I have been wanting to post something on here for a while but I've been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to be crafty at all. But I finally squeezed in some craft time Tuesday and Wednesday. I saw this blog and I thought the little felt dollies were so cute, so I had to make some of my own.

Here they are:







These monster-dudes are tons of fun to make! And so easy! I can just plop myself on the couch with some felt, thread and buttons and craft the night away. I think I'm just going to make hundreds until they infest my house. Then I'll put them in drawers and cabinets and the fridge. Kinda like mice or silverfish. I have big plans of making a few more tonight. If I do, I'll be sure to post those as well.

-melissa

6 comments:

Mrs. Maria said...

LOL... I already told you these are so great even if the idea was inspired by someone elses work... They're great!

patricia zapata said...

I think I posted on your blog but I'll post here as well...I think they're adorable! In a weird/nice way they seem so you - colorful and happy!

Michelle Andrews said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zarah said...

Sorry michelle... the word is out... LOL:)
I feel honoured that you got inspired by my wee pocket pals:) And yours look so cool!

Melissa said...

Aww, Zarah, thank you! As soon as I saw yours, I was so jealous, so I had to make some myself! Like I do with every craft project, I kinda stopped making them for now. Well, I did make one more actually. He's a pirate, with an eyepatch and scar. I thank Devon for that idea. :) I'll have to post a photo of that!

Michelle Andrews said...

These are so cool! you have inspired me to try my hand at these. Jeff's niece loves them too :) I want to see your pirate!